A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
What is the latest on this please? I am still getting the message today & thought it was meant to be fixed by now?!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
What is the latest on this please? I am still getting the message today & thought it was meant to be fixed by now?!
I got this message on 8/16/24 and never received it before.
I am having the same issue, but instead of Sharepoint it is with any Excel links opened through Box, the cloud storage that my company uses.
I'm still encountering this issue after Aug 13/14. Can you tell us when it will be fixed please? I prefer to not have to modify settings if a fix is coming. Thanks!
Thanks. We've got about 100 machines updated with version 2407 (18730.21066) and this is still happening. We'll check back Friday.