A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Not fixed for us yet. 8/20 12/37PM PST
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Not fixed for us yet. 8/20 12/37PM PST
Hi all, has this been fixed? I now cant see the alert on Microsoft's service health site, but do not want to revert a change we did to mitigate the issue if the issue still persists.
Yes, same here.
Nope. I am still having the same error eventhough ive updated and restarted my laptop
Hi Chethan,
From what I can see from the screenshot, if you see at the bottom, it said they will provide the next update tomorrow to confirm if the issue is now resolved or not.