A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
My organization is still facing this issue as of August 21st.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My organization is still facing this issue as of August 21st.
After updating to latest update, still facing same issue...
As of 8/21/24 it pops up when I use Word.
Hi All,
Is there any update on this? For us, the issue persists.
Thank you
This did not work for me, even after rebooting. Any ideas?