A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
How do I get to this option, is it in windows or MS Office?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi recently I have had the following occur every time we open excel spreadsheets from my sharepoint.
I have tried to change the privacy settings but I cant find the warning checkbox.
Tried to follow the following but as from the pictures I dont have the same options:
Enable or disable security alerts about links and files from suspicious websites - Microsoft Support
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How do I get to this option, is it in windows or MS Office?
now it gone...perhaps Microsoft last update has some bug fix, which is minimizing it for many but surprising not helpful for all :)