A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
It works fine with the update iPadOS 17.5
Wondeful!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I use OneNote to write stuff and often need to share it with people. OneNote on iPad has the send copy of page feature that can turn my notes into a PDF that I can easily share. that's great, the problem? it suddenly stops working.
I want this feature because it is crucial for me. I tried restarting my iPad. going to the settings app and deleting all notebooks. and reinstalling from the app store. still, not working. I tried the send copy of page feature on other of my notes and they also don't work.
It doesn't show any error, you press the button and it's gone without anything to explain why it's not working. I don't know if I can include a video here bc w/ screenshots it's not clear.
Share button works. pressing the "Send Copy of Page" gets rid of the window and doesn't do anything like it's supposed to do. The invite & copy link works interestingly enough.
please tell me how to fix it I use Onenote on my iPad a lot and sending a copy of page things is crucial for me
iPad OS 17.4.1
OneNote version 16.84
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It works fine with the update iPadOS 17.5
Wondeful!
To resolve the issue, I updated my iPad to the latest iOS. Then, I updated the OneNote app and force-closed it. Then I restarted the iPad.
This still hasn't been resolved - C'mon Microsoft - this is an integral feature and obviously feedback has been sent - what's happening ?
I have the same issue. I can send a PDF to my drop box on my iPhone but now the function does not appear on my iPad. I use One Note for all my notes, calendars. I always save everything I do. If I lose all of this information it would be devistating.
I have the same issue. I can send a PDF to my drop box on my iPhone but now the function does not appear on my iPad. I use One Note for all my notes, calendars. I always save everything I do. If I lose all of this information it would be devistating.
Same for me, I use this feature frequently. It happened after the update last week, as a work around, I sync with onedrive and use my macbook to send the synced notes through the onenote on the macbook pro.