Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:23:37+00:00

    same issue here.

    any update on how to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:31:11+00:00

    The same issue as everyone else. I uninstalled Office 365. I go to install Office 365 and it fails at 95%. I've tried the SARA tool. SCF /scannow, rebooting, different installer, etc. I have plenty of disk space, my internet connection is solid, everything else on my system works properly. No matter what it always fails at 95%.

    Just tried installing on the same machine but with a different profile and I get the same fail install at 95%.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:33:46+00:00

    Look in the history of my replies. As I said, it APPEARS that it's just the setup program that's failing in its final steps. The Office 365 apps seem to be working. Go ahead and try running the the apps despite the setup error message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T18:54:43+00:00

    Yes, that does work. I try to run Office 365 and everything opens and works. It still has my previous configurations, that is Outlook just opened and I didn't have to configure anything. Of course the reason I uninstalled it and installed it again was to fix an odd configuration issue, which is back as well.

    Thanks for the information though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T23:39:09+00:00

    Yes I have the same error during install, but Apps (excel) work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments