Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T16:29:54+00:00

    I have some users with the same issue.

    Thank you for the update.

    I look forward to any updates/resolution.

    I will look into a potential ticket.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T17:03:17+00:00

    Same here... 😫

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T18:15:33+00:00

    I'm still trying to get Gmail resynced. Some of it is working but the look and feel (the UI) of Outlook has changed despite NOT having the "New and Improved" Outlook running. I'll keep this thread posted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T18:30:55+00:00

    Hello Dylan, thank you for reaching out to Forum Support. Error code 30183-48 (401) usually occurs when there is a problem with the internet connection or the firewall settings on your computer. Here are some steps you can try to resolve this issue:

    1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable.
    2. Disable any antivirus or firewall software temporarily and try to install Office again.
    3. Clear the cache and cookies on your web browser and try to install Office again.
    4. Try to install Office using a different web browser or device.

    Error code 30183-28 when installing Office - Microsoft Support

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T18:52:49+00:00

    There is a host of people having this (or very similar) problem since the last update. It's clearly a sever-side issue on Microsoft's end. Posting a canned response like this is not helpful.

    What I have found after having thrashed with it for more than a day is that the applications seem to have been installed correctly despite these Setup.exe errors and no longer throw the "We're sorry..." error but it remains to be seen if Outlook etal. are stable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments