Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T13:38:52+00:00

    Same issue here, I've reported this to Microsoft Support through our 365 admin center

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T14:07:55+00:00

    Same problem here

    Foutcode 30183-48 (401)

    .. HELP..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T15:43:06+00:00

    Exactly the same message here.

    I've tried several times and it still doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T15:55:37+00:00

    I discovered that the apps (Outlook, Word, etc) did install and seem to work fine despite the installer crashing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T16:27:11+00:00

    Thanks Bill,

    Question: did you try adding a Gmail account to outlook?

    Word and Outlook work for me as well. But not for Gmail accounts.

    Not sure if this is the same or separate issue.

    Thanks again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments