Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Dear Dylan,
Greetings! Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.
I'd like to help you, we can work together to narrow down and resolve the situation.
For this error code, per my searching, it could be related to antivirus software, firewall, or proxy settings that are preventing you from installing Office.
You may try to temporarily turn them off and then install Office again. For detailed steps, you may refer to this support article.
You may also use SARA tool again to troubleshoot Office installation issue:
If issue still happens, I understand how frustrating this situation can be and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Let me help you further. I would appreciate if you could share following information:
1.Could you share a screenshot of the full error message?
2.May I know the name of your Microsoft 365 subscription? Is it Microsoft 365 Business Premium or Microsoft 365 Personal?
I look forward to hearing from you; Please understand that our initial reply may not always immediately resolve the issue. However, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a solution.
Thanks for your time and cooperation! We hope you have a nice day! Stay safe and healthy.
Sincerely,
Tina | Microsoft Community Moderator