Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T15:55:37+00:00

    I discovered that the apps (Outlook, Word, etc) did install and seem to work fine despite the installer crashing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T15:43:06+00:00

    Exactly the same message here.

    I've tried several times and it still doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T14:07:55+00:00

    Same problem here

    Foutcode 30183-48 (401)

    .. HELP..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T13:38:52+00:00

    Same issue here, I've reported this to Microsoft Support through our 365 admin center

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T13:33:06+00:00

    Same problem here. I'm not able to work right now!

    I have uninstalled previous versions, disabled anitvirus, restart PC and still can't get the installation done

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments