Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T13:10:14+00:00

    Does anybody have a solution yet? I have been getting this error for the past 2 hours. Have tried literally everything...firewall off, antivirus off, the SARA thingy (uninstall, install), nothing is working.

    Brand new computer, Windows 11 Pro in a domain.

    (The screenshot is in Czech, but the error code is the same)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T12:09:25+00:00

    We are having the same problem. Cannot install Visio to any machine. Stops at what looks like 90-95%.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T04:42:36+00:00

    Thanks for the info, I have tried all suggestions in this thread, with no luck.

    My old Outlook, Word, Excel versions still work - but slowly and load slowly ( hence why I tried to update my software and operating system )

    I will wait to see if they fix this glitch,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T04:39:54+00:00

    Getting the same error messages as noted in previous responses. Tried several times, with same error message. Internet connection checks out ok.

    I disabled proxy and anti virus as noted in prior responses.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T01:56:17+00:00

    Hi, RonBarker:

    Thank you for reply this. I disabled antivirus software, ping 8.8.8.8 and disable during install office.

    that ping works very well, no any package lose or disconnect. But still get this error.

    Please note:

    My outlook and excel still works, but Office 365 actually not install 100%.

    Dylan.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments