Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T16:25:43+00:00

    Update. I downloaded the Microsoft office uninstall tool, uninstalled office, then downloaded the office installer. I ran the installer. The same issue and error message came up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T15:37:32+00:00

    Hi Dylan, are you sure that Office is not already install? Otherwise how could Excel and Outlook work, unless they are Office online! See if your Office is installed>Right click on the Start>Apps & Features>In the little search box type>Office (This will bring up any Office you have installed.

    Also at the top of the page make sure the Office App is from Microsoft Store

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T15:13:14+00:00

    Hallo

    I used the old deinstallation Tool(2018) from MS. The new one was not working.

    I startet the tool. It removed Office.

    Restarted the machine.

    Startet the offline installation. This time it worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T14:03:23+00:00

    Does everyone here have Windows 11 23H-something? One Visio install managed to get through on a to-be-scrapped PC that's running Windows 11 22H2.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T13:34:01+00:00

    Having the same error on installing Visio Client 64 Bits. Windows 11 Pro 23H2 in a domain with Business account + Visio Plan, assuming by other answers that this is happening along all desktop Microsoft 365 applications.

    (screenshot in ptbr)

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments