Install Office 365 get error code: 30183-48(401)

Anonymous
2023-12-18T07:06:16+00:00

Hi:

I remove office by contrl panel and SaRA tool.

Reinstall office again but got this error code: 30183-48 (401)

Could you let me know what can I do for this ?

thank you.

Dylan.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T23:52:41+00:00

    I have this issue on Windows 10, so it is not Windows 11 specific.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T12:18:06+00:00

    This probably won't help much, but I still find it worth sharing. When I tried the same installation on a Windows 10 machine, it installed without problem. So it looks like the problem lies within Windows 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T09:39:22+00:00

    Same issue here too. Tried to reinstall Office on my own ADMIN-PC. Admin Rights. Deinstalled, rebooted, downloaded from portal.office.com and after a short install Error Message 30183-48 (401) A required fiel cannot be found. Please check Install source and try again...

    AV is not Installed yet.

    Seems to be an issue with the installer not the people. Any ideas or fix for this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T23:39:09+00:00

    Yes I have the same error during install, but Apps (excel) work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments