A cloud-based task management app from Microsoft that helps users organize and manage daily tasks across devices.
It saves all the tasks in the cloud so I have been able to remove them reinstall the app with no loss of items
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am a longtime user of the To Do app – since the Wunder list days. For months now the app crashes on my iPad multiple times throughout the day. I’m just sitting there looking at it and it goes away, then needs to be relaunched. At the same time it crashes the homepage widgets, like Weather, etc. all seem to reset as well. I have done absolutely every bit of cleanup you can think of – and apps are up-to-date, apps, closed down and iPad rebooted, ToDo reinstalled, plenty of storage, etc. etc. etc. please help me understand what I can do to fix this. It’s an essential app for me and really disappointing that this goes on . iPad model MK2P3LL/A, iOS 17.2, To Do version 2.112 Build 231222.1358
A cloud-based task management app from Microsoft that helps users organize and manage daily tasks across devices.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It saves all the tasks in the cloud so I have been able to remove them reinstall the app with no loss of items
I tried these steps and the app still crashes. Will try other suggestions.
I’m having the exact same issue. To do worked just fine on my iPad and iPhone until somewhat recently, now it’s crashing constantly on both. No other Microsoft Apps that I use are experiencing the same issues.
I have the same issue and now use a bookmark to the web version. The problem is only on the iPad, it works fine on my iPhone and PC
No other Apps have remotely the same severity of issue
It happens every single time I use it
I have tried to isolate the issue to a specific action but seems more like the time of use, about 40 secs
It is a very hard crash with no iOS functions working and then a blacked out screen. I have never seen this on iPhone or iPad with any other app.
I have the same problem. The app continuously crashes. Never seen anything like it. Nothing, like a restart helps. Useless app for the moment. Works on the web and Mac. I have to switch to another app soon.