MS To Do frequent crashing.

Anonymous
2024-01-08T16:24:15+00:00

I am a longtime user of the To Do app – since the Wunder list days. For months now the app crashes on my iPad multiple times throughout the day. I’m just sitting there looking at it and it goes away, then needs to be relaunched. At the same time it crashes the homepage widgets, like Weather, etc. all seem to reset as well. I have done absolutely every bit of cleanup you can think of – and apps are up-to-date, apps, closed down and iPad rebooted, ToDo reinstalled, plenty of storage, etc. etc. etc. please help me understand what I can do to fix this. It’s an essential app for me and really disappointing that this goes on . iPad model MK2P3LL/A, iOS 17.2, To Do version 2.112 Build 231222.1358

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft To Do | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:16:30+00:00

    I've encountered the same problem. The To Do app was functioning smoothly on my iPad and iPhone until recently, but now it keeps crashing on both devices. None of the other Microsoft apps I use are having similar issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:16:17+00:00

    I've encountered the same problem. The To Do app was functioning smoothly on my iPad and iPhone until recently, but now it keeps crashing on both devices. None of the other Microsoft apps I use are having similar issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:16:05+00:00

    I've encountered the same problem. The To Do app was functioning smoothly on my iPad and iPhone until recently, but now it keeps crashing on both devices. None of the other Microsoft apps I use are having similar issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-02T15:49:45+00:00

    Same issue on iPhone and iPad. All updated. My device is managed by my company using Intune. Wondering if that is the same for you all as well?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-20T08:41:15+00:00

    I have the same problem. The app continuously crashes. Never seen anything like it. Nothing, like a restart helps. Useless app for the moment. Works on the web and Mac. I have to switch to another app soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments