MS To Do frequent crashing.

Anonymous
2024-01-08T16:24:15+00:00

I am a longtime user of the To Do app – since the Wunder list days. For months now the app crashes on my iPad multiple times throughout the day. I’m just sitting there looking at it and it goes away, then needs to be relaunched. At the same time it crashes the homepage widgets, like Weather, etc. all seem to reset as well. I have done absolutely every bit of cleanup you can think of – and apps are up-to-date, apps, closed down and iPad rebooted, ToDo reinstalled, plenty of storage, etc. etc. etc. please help me understand what I can do to fix this. It’s an essential app for me and really disappointing that this goes on . iPad model MK2P3LL/A, iOS 17.2, To Do version 2.112 Build 231222.1358

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft To Do | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-14T19:59:12+00:00

    To everyone on this thread,

    Since Microsoft seems to not be monitoring this thread anymore, I have started a new thread in an attempt to get Microsoft’s attention about this issue. In that thread, I posted a link to this thread. However, if anyone would be so inclined as to go to that thread and comment again, maybe we can get Microsoft’s attention. I’ve linked to that thread below.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/attempt-number-2-to-get-microsoft-to-notice-that/52ced389-d99a-4937-993b-2b5c7f5e63e3

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T19:39:17+00:00

    Yes. We use it at work. We are able to have multiple to do’s and assign to different people with due dates etc. It has been our go to as it used to be great for iphone and android users.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T16:35:30+00:00

    Do you share your lists with anyone? The major benefit I get with ToDo is being able to share lists with my wife that we can both update at any time and it will update both.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T16:31:40+00:00

    Does anyone have an alternative app that will work? Im about 10 seconds away from giving up on ‘to do’ with my iphone.

    I tried a few when MS bought Wunderlist but they all restricted how many lists you could have before you had to pay a subscription. Ive just had a quick check and the top ones are still the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T16:19:33+00:00

    Alan, I had that issue as well for awhile. I originally used multiple MS accounts. Now, I only use one and haven't had an issue in months. It really is a pain when you want to have a single ecosystem and things do not function well.

    I don’t think I use any other MS things as I migrated to Apple years ago but I’ll double check incase there are any remnants left behind.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments