A cloud-based task management app from Microsoft that helps users organize and manage daily tasks across devices.
If you uninstall the app will you lose all your tasks? I am having a similar issue with it crashing on my iPhone
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am a longtime user of the To Do app – since the Wunder list days. For months now the app crashes on my iPad multiple times throughout the day. I’m just sitting there looking at it and it goes away, then needs to be relaunched. At the same time it crashes the homepage widgets, like Weather, etc. all seem to reset as well. I have done absolutely every bit of cleanup you can think of – and apps are up-to-date, apps, closed down and iPad rebooted, ToDo reinstalled, plenty of storage, etc. etc. etc. please help me understand what I can do to fix this. It’s an essential app for me and really disappointing that this goes on . iPad model MK2P3LL/A, iOS 17.2, To Do version 2.112 Build 231222.1358
A cloud-based task management app from Microsoft that helps users organize and manage daily tasks across devices.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
If you uninstall the app will you lose all your tasks? I am having a similar issue with it crashing on my iPhone
Hello there,
We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)
Respectfully,
Bryll
Community Moderator
Hi again,
If my prior solution didn’t fix the issue, let's check if other programs on your iPad are also crashing. If they are, it's possible that the issue is related to the operating system of your device. Don't worry, the best thing to do is to have it checked by the manufacturer to get your iPad back to its optimal performance.
Let us carry on and isolate the issue deeper. I do have some further strategies to try:
Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend other troubleshooting steps.
Hi, this is Bryll
I understand the urgency and importance of this as it is essential for your productivity. For now, allow me to lend you a helping hand.
May we confirm on when did the problem started? Was it after an update, after installing a 3rd party program or a hardware change?
Here are the strategies that we can recommend:
Kindly send us a reply if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications to the information shared.
Yours truly,
Bryll
Community Moderator