MS To Do frequent crashing.

Anonymous
2024-01-08T16:24:15+00:00

I am a longtime user of the To Do app – since the Wunder list days. For months now the app crashes on my iPad multiple times throughout the day. I’m just sitting there looking at it and it goes away, then needs to be relaunched. At the same time it crashes the homepage widgets, like Weather, etc. all seem to reset as well. I have done absolutely every bit of cleanup you can think of – and apps are up-to-date, apps, closed down and iPad rebooted, ToDo reinstalled, plenty of storage, etc. etc. etc. please help me understand what I can do to fix this. It’s an essential app for me and really disappointing that this goes on . iPad model MK2P3LL/A, iOS 17.2, To Do version 2.112 Build 231222.1358

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft To Do | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T14:21:04+00:00

    Alan, I had that issue as well for awhile. I originally used multiple MS accounts. Now, I only use one and haven't had an issue in months. It really is a pain when you want to have a single ecosystem and things do not function well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T13:10:38+00:00

    Jamey, I think we’ve all done that a number of times but its a short term fix; sometimes even a few days, but it eventually starts crashing again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T11:31:14+00:00

    I fixed this issue by uninstalling the app from the setting/general/iPhone storage. This will delete the app completely including conflicting sync files. Then reinstall and it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-07T16:08:33+00:00

    Brilliant, I laughed out loud; now why couldn’t Microsoft come up with such a simple solution. They’ll probably offer you a job but unfortunately they don’t like people with a sense of humour.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-07T15:55:29+00:00

    Hi, I have removed the entire app & data yesterday and since then no more crashes. Fingers crossed! G

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments