MS To Do frequent crashing.

Anonymous
2024-01-08T16:24:15+00:00

I am a longtime user of the To Do app – since the Wunder list days. For months now the app crashes on my iPad multiple times throughout the day. I’m just sitting there looking at it and it goes away, then needs to be relaunched. At the same time it crashes the homepage widgets, like Weather, etc. all seem to reset as well. I have done absolutely every bit of cleanup you can think of – and apps are up-to-date, apps, closed down and iPad rebooted, ToDo reinstalled, plenty of storage, etc. etc. etc. please help me understand what I can do to fix this. It’s an essential app for me and really disappointing that this goes on . iPad model MK2P3LL/A, iOS 17.2, To Do version 2.112 Build 231222.1358

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft To Do | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-24T18:56:53+00:00

    I had to delete the app a few times. I also had to log out of things on my device. I've wondered if this had to do with using multiple accounts? I now only use my work account with the app and it's worked fine for a few months now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:16:50+00:00

    I've encountered the same problem. The To Do app was functioning smoothly on my iPad and iPhone until recently, but now it keeps crashing on both devices. None of the other Microsoft apps I use are having similar issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:16:30+00:00

    I've encountered the same problem. The To Do app was functioning smoothly on my iPad and iPhone until recently, but now it keeps crashing on both devices. None of the other Microsoft apps I use are having similar issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:16:17+00:00

    I've encountered the same problem. The To Do app was functioning smoothly on my iPad and iPhone until recently, but now it keeps crashing on both devices. None of the other Microsoft apps I use are having similar issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-05T20:47:03+00:00

    I apologize but I’ve been off the grid for awhile. I will look at these steps shortly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments