A cloud-based task management app from Microsoft that helps users organize and manage daily tasks across devices.
If you uninstall the app will you lose all your tasks? I am having a similar issue with it crashing on my iPhone
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am a longtime user of the To Do app – since the Wunder list days. For months now the app crashes on my iPad multiple times throughout the day. I’m just sitting there looking at it and it goes away, then needs to be relaunched. At the same time it crashes the homepage widgets, like Weather, etc. all seem to reset as well. I have done absolutely every bit of cleanup you can think of – and apps are up-to-date, apps, closed down and iPad rebooted, ToDo reinstalled, plenty of storage, etc. etc. etc. please help me understand what I can do to fix this. It’s an essential app for me and really disappointing that this goes on . iPad model MK2P3LL/A, iOS 17.2, To Do version 2.112 Build 231222.1358
A cloud-based task management app from Microsoft that helps users organize and manage daily tasks across devices.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
If you uninstall the app will you lose all your tasks? I am having a similar issue with it crashing on my iPhone
I have this month replaced my iPad for the latest version and reinstalled ToDo but it still crashes as it did on my previous version and does on my iPhone. The problem is with the programme as it still crashes even when it is the ONLY third party App installed. Microsoft please don’t make your usual excuses, get someone to fix it or you will start losing everyone as you did when you stripped Wunderlist of it’s functionality. You had one of the best list Apps but it crashes so often it is of little benefit if I have to save an item after every word so as not to lose it when it crashes.
I tried these steps and the app still crashes. Will try other suggestions.
It saves all the tasks in the cloud so I have been able to remove them reinstall the app with no loss of items
It seems to me that Microsoft are doing again what they did after they stripped all the good bits out of Wuderlist when they bought it. They did nothing until people left in their droves and they then put back everything they initially took out. Todo is now becoming unworkable for me and I’m looking for ANY free alternative as it crashes on my iPhone after typing a couple of words. Hopefully more people follow my lead.