Unwanted Buttons keep Getting Added to the quick access toolbar

Anonymous
2023-12-09T22:23:15+00:00

For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.

Any way to stop this behavior?

James

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-11T05:05:35+00:00

    Oh my goodness. I am so happy to see this post. I am having the exact same problem. Yes, just began recently. It has become very annoying. I don't know what else to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-11T14:37:21+00:00

    Everyone reporting this problem.

    Please provide the following information about your installation of Access in order to help determine a pattern.

    Which version of Access do you have installed? You'll find that here:

    What distribution channel are you on for Updates?

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-11T14:52:24+00:00

    Also, can you confirm that this problem with the Access QAT does or does not appear in other Office application QAT's?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-11T21:38:32+00:00

    So far, I've not be able to replicate the problem and others I've solicited indicate that they can't either.

    However, in trying to figure it out, I noticed this:

    Is it possible we're seeing the impact of an altered QAT being assigned to a specific document, but not made the default, or vice versa?

    Can you check this out?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-11T21:38:46+00:00

    So far, I've not be able to replicate the problem and others I've solicited indicate that they can't either.

    However, in trying to figure it out, I noticed this:

    Is it possible we're seeing the impact of an altered QAT being assigned to a specific document, but not made the default, or vice versa?

    Can you check this out?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments