Unwanted Buttons keep Getting Added to the quick access toolbar

Anonymous
2023-12-09T22:23:15+00:00

For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.

Any way to stop this behavior?

James

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T23:50:48+00:00

    Yes, this issue is still present. And the Microsoft people have stopped responding, it's really frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T19:08:22+00:00

    My entire Quick Access bar just reset out of no where, maybe 3-5 minutes ago. All I see now are, in order, Autosave, Save, Undo, Redo. I suspect this could still be related?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T02:06:36+00:00

    I was removing them but now I just leave them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T01:13:59+00:00

    This workaround has been SO helpful. Thank you. I don't even notice them now, but certainly hope they go away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T00:58:22+00:00

    Nope. The buttons still show.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments