Unwanted Buttons keep Getting Added to the quick access toolbar

Anonymous
2023-12-09T22:23:15+00:00

For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.

Any way to stop this behavior?

James

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T00:12:33+00:00

    No, it seems to have went away.

    Didn't even notice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T23:27:57+00:00

    Hi James and others,

    Is this still happening for you? Thankfully the buttons have stopped re-appearing for me, I think in the past week or two.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T23:08:02+00:00

    Thanks George. Yes, the problem seems to happen across all of the Office products.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-28T14:33:33+00:00

    I tickled the issue with the MS team again. This appears to be related more to Office than just an Access problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-27T19:40:03+00:00

    I have the same problem but only on some of my computers. This is happening across Office suite (Excel, OneNote, Outlook). The things I add to the QAT are not getting deleted but the defaults keep getting added back in

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments