Unwanted Buttons keep Getting Added to the quick access toolbar

Anonymous
2023-12-09T22:23:15+00:00

For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.

Any way to stop this behavior?

James

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T23:08:02+00:00

    Thanks George. Yes, the problem seems to happen across all of the Office products.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-28T14:33:33+00:00

    I tickled the issue with the MS team again. This appears to be related more to Office than just an Access problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-27T19:40:03+00:00

    I have the same problem but only on some of my computers. This is happening across Office suite (Excel, OneNote, Outlook). The things I add to the QAT are not getting deleted but the defaults keep getting added back in

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-20T03:28:01+00:00

    Probably I just missed that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-20T03:06:48+00:00

    Sorry for the misunderstanding. RyanZWNM noted on December 11th that it was affecting Word and OneNote, so I thought it was known that this affected multiple products.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments