Unwanted Buttons keep Getting Added to the quick access toolbar

Anonymous
2023-12-09T22:23:15+00:00

For some reason Access keeps adding, Save, Undo and Redo, to the quick access toolbar.

Any way to stop this behavior?

James

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-11T03:30:50+00:00

    I re-installed Office Home and Student 2019 on my home computer. The same issue occurs in Word and OneNote.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-11T01:01:55+00:00

    Reinstalling did no good, same thing/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-11T00:53:33+00:00

    I'm on the lookout for other confirmation as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-11T00:46:14+00:00

    I haven't reinstalled it yet.

    I let you know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. George Hepworth 23,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-10T23:35:54+00:00

    Does this persist through a reinstallation of Access?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments