A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
according to users, version 2402 works correctly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This has been happening over and over again.... causing a considerable waste of valuable time:
Faulting application name: EXCEL.EXE, version: 16.0.17029.20108, time stamp: 0x657123fc
Faulting module name: VBE7.DLL, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x649f24f9
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000f1a68
Faulting process id: 0x18fc
Faulting application start time: 0x01da3f2dcece709a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16\EXCEL.EXE
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VBA\VBA7.1\VBE7.DLL
Report Id: 363bb56e-f4df-4eb0-9249-64123963d735
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Will Microsoft EVER fix this ?
Cheers,
Ed
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
according to users, version 2402 works correctly
I can confirm it does not. I am on 2402 and still have regular crashes. The code compiles cleanly. I've found it has more to do with userforms/macros than macros.
Yes, in the version 2403 also VBE7.dll issue is not resolved.
I just noticed a very similar crash. I may have some useful information here:
Extra info:
> The Excel document sits on a OneDrive location.