A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing
Ok, I also see that time spent on the PC and it seems it is working, but I found the case when it is NOT working. I had 3 hours set for the day for my son, but I thought that only 1 hour is set. He logged in and played the game. After 50 minutes I rather checked the mobile app and found that there are 3 hours, so I immediately set it to 1 hour and expected that it will lock him the computer in 10 minutes. Nothing happened and my son used the PC for next 30 minutes. After he logged out then it didn't allowed him to back log in. This used to work before without a need to log out and log in again. I am glad it is partially working again, but Microsoft should fix everything!