A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing
It looks that you all had a global issue. It worked for me well back then. But it does not work now, when it seems - it works for everybody else?
App stopped reporting screen time on Friday and is still not working. I thought my kid did something but he was not using PC at all. All services are up. I always see that he is not using PC, even if he actually does.
Was there any solution? Is anybody besides me experiencing this issue right now? If I'm alone, I really think that it is some account or PC issue and I want to know where and what should I check.