Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
You guys totally need to bring backgrounds back. Staring at a white screen is unacceptable.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You guys totally need to bring backgrounds back. Staring at a white screen is unacceptable.
There is a complaint on the Planner Feedback Portal on this very topic. Please head on over there and upvote and input your comments so that it gains more attention from the product team to address it.
https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/78a3446d-7a9a-ef11-95f5-6045bdbc7c39
There is a complaint on the Planner Feedback Portal on this very topic. Please head on over there and upvote and input your comments so that it gains more attention from the product team to address it.
https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/78a3446d-7a9a-ef11-95f5-6045bdbc7c39
Hi all. The MSFT Planner App, has been updated recently.
And it seems like now we've lost access to editing our backgrounds.
Will this feature return at some point?
There is a temporary and technical workaround while waiting for this UI flaw to be fixed. By going to developer tools in your browser (F12), and using the leftmost icon (Inspect, Ctrl+Shift+I) to click an area that highlights the entire background, you can find the code section that says
element.style {
}
and in between, add
element.style [
background-color: #ccc;
}
to add a light grey color. (This can be changed by clicking the small grey square.
This will disappear when you reload the page.