Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
THis is gone now. How do we get this view back
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
THis is gone now. How do we get this view back
done! thanks for this!
Many thanks! Done!
I agree. Planner was one of my favorite tools for efficiency and I cannot stand looking at a black screen.
browser settings, to do settings, outlook settings, troubleshooting in incognito mode makes no difference.
unacceptable.
I don't understand why I can no longer change the background in planner boards, not only did it make it easier to read, it also added more life to the project. When will this feature be returned?