How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T17:49:45+00:00

    Same issue here. With the new update, my background and my teammates' backgrounds are all white, and there is no clear way to change it. Having a background is nice...It's just easier to see the buckets and tasks more immediately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T18:01:55+00:00

    I agree with accessibility issues. My planner is black after updated and i have a hard time seeing my tasks.. there's nothing in settings to fix this.. frustrated..

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-02T17:36:54+00:00

    Can I third this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T09:55:00+00:00

    Also very unhappy here! As a neurodiverse person I had carefully crafted my planner to be able to stay on top of tasks and had systems in place. With the all white background its nearly impossible for my brain to comprehend any of it

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T11:15:30+00:00

    Terrible choice to disable backgrounds in the planner. Please re-enable it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments