How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T16:06:35+00:00

    Hello, how to change the background on the new version please ?

    It's all white after the new update and I would like to change that

    Same problem here

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T15:10:03+00:00

    Hello, how to change the background on the new version please ?

    It's all white after the new update and I would like to change that

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T08:48:24+00:00

    Hi. Thanks - instructions was helpfull.
    One can only select between 14 predefines backgrounds for the Board view. I´d prefer to have my own (more simple, but not all white) background.

    Is that possible?

    Best regards

    Jens Kjaersgaard

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-08T08:27:13+00:00

    Dear Jackie Bobeck,

    Good day!!

    Apologies for the inconvenience caused and please don’t worry, let’s work together on your concern and move towards a resolution path.

    I understand your concern and I would like to convey that I have tested the behavior at my end, where I am able to load the backgrounds in the General tab when accessing the Plan Settings of the Plan in the Microsoft Planner:

    Since you are observing the white screen when going to Plan Settings, I would like to confirm whether you are having the same issue when accessing the Plan in the InPrivate or Incognito browser:

    Open the Google Chrome browser> Click on the three dots at the top right> Click on the new Incognito window> Access https://tasks.office.com > Enter Office 365 account details> Check the outcome.

    If still the same problem persists, then can you please check whether the same problem happens with the other users who are part of the Plan?

    If the users of the Plan are also having the same issue, then I believe the problem should be further investigated by related development team via collecting HAR logs because there is no any related service incident reported at the Microsoft Service Health dashboard.

    I do feel regret for not resolving the problem and redirecting you to the related development team but the fix to your concern can be find out through the HAR logs and suggest you raise a support ticket from the Office 365 admin center, where the related team will investigate the problem further by collecting the HAR logs.

    Reference: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn

    Note: To create a support ticket, you need to have admin privileges and if you aren’t admin of your Office 365 organization, please contact the admin of creating a new ticket.

    Appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day!!

    Best Regards,

    Sophia

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T17:43:19+00:00

    Dear,

    Good morning!

    Thanks for posting in the Microsoft Community. We're happy to help. We're looking into your situation and will update you soon.

    Appreciate their patience and understanding and thank them for their time and cooperation.

    Sincerely

    Waqas Muhammed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments