How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T15:12:19+00:00

    Changing your theme/background in Outlook or Teams does not affect your Planner background in the browser. The only way around this is to change your background settings in the browser settings.

    You can set dark mode from Outlook/ Teams and it will affect your Planner background too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T14:38:27+00:00

    You can set dark mode from Outlook/ Teams and it will affect your Planner background too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T13:52:52+00:00

    This makes me so angry. As of this morning I have a black background with no ability to change it back to white, the options to change this are gone. I cannot believe there is no way to change it to any other background anymore. Sometimes some people like a black background for certain things, other times not so much. This is absolutely unacceptable and it makes me wonder if this goes against accessibility standards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T11:18:23+00:00

    Same issue, after the update no ability to modify backgrounds. Also is there a dark mode option? I haven't been able to find that setting either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-21T16:27:02+00:00

    I have the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments