How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T17:14:59+00:00

    Also an issue with our teams. We are crabby and our eyes are offended.
    Please bring back background options!

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T15:07:23+00:00

    Why does Microsoft continue to release "updates" that remove functionality??? My users are pinging me left and right asking how to change the background of the Planner so they can read it. This is a core tool in our company's workflow and this forced update is impacting our teams productivity.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T07:05:06+00:00

    I second this. This is unacceptable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-24T17:04:11+00:00

    Is a user able to change the background in the new Planner update? There are accessibility and readability issues. It would be nice to add a picture like Trello.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments