How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T14:25:30+00:00

    I don't understand why I can no longer change the background in planner boards, not only did it make it easier to read, it also added more life to the project. When will this feature be returned?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-16T00:36:03+00:00

    I agree. Planner was one of my favorite tools for efficiency and I cannot stand looking at a black screen.

    browser settings, to do settings, outlook settings, troubleshooting in incognito mode makes no difference.

    unacceptable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T08:35:57+00:00

    Many thanks! Done!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T16:49:14+00:00

    done! thanks for this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:53:00+00:00

    THis is gone now. How do we get this view back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments