How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T08:35:57+00:00

    Many thanks! Done!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:53:00+00:00

    THis is gone now. How do we get this view back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T14:38:27+00:00

    You can set dark mode from Outlook/ Teams and it will affect your Planner background too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T17:43:19+00:00

    Dear,

    Good morning!

    Thanks for posting in the Microsoft Community. We're happy to help. We're looking into your situation and will update you soon.

    Appreciate their patience and understanding and thank them for their time and cooperation.

    Sincerely

    Waqas Muhammed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments