Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Wow, that actually works! Thanks so much!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Wow, that actually works! Thanks so much!
I don't understand why I can no longer change the background in planner boards, not only did it make it easier to read, it also added more life to the project. When will this feature be returned?
My colleagues (black and black) and I (white and white) are having the same problem. This functionality needs to return.
done! thanks for this!
Quiero que vuelvan los fondos inteligentes, incluso que se puedan agregar más. Es horrible ver todo blanco, ya ni ganas de usar el Planner como gestor de tareas...