How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T16:25:12+00:00

    There is a complaint on the Planner Feedback Portal on this very topic. Please head on over there and upvote and input your comments so that it gains more attention from the product team to address it.

    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/78a3446d-7a9a-ef11-95f5-6045bdbc7c39

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T15:16:35+00:00

    Same here.

    This message is a complain from an upset user (forced user - by company policy).

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T21:25:18+00:00

    Please bring back this feature. I can't see well and the white on white or black on black is very hard to navigate. Placing a background behind the board helps to create contrast to improve navigation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-02T17:36:54+00:00

    Can I third this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T14:12:04+00:00

    Us too, this is hurting our eyes and is a migraine inducer. Please give us the facility to make our tasks grey and/or the background another colour, other than white, Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments