How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-21T16:27:02+00:00

    I have the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T11:18:23+00:00

    Same issue, after the update no ability to modify backgrounds. Also is there a dark mode option? I haven't been able to find that setting either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T18:01:55+00:00

    I agree with accessibility issues. My planner is black after updated and i have a hard time seeing my tasks.. there's nothing in settings to fix this.. frustrated..

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T08:48:24+00:00

    Hi. Thanks - instructions was helpfull.
    One can only select between 14 predefines backgrounds for the Board view. I´d prefer to have my own (more simple, but not all white) background.

    Is that possible?

    Best regards

    Jens Kjaersgaard

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T07:05:06+00:00

    I second this. This is unacceptable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments