A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Thank you. The video helped with the problem!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I try to add pictures to define a new bullet it shows "Bad Request - Request too long / HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long."
It doesn't matter if I do it from the bullet button in the ribbon, or defining a new list style. I don't have that problem when adding a regular picture or even icons.
I've tried:
I'm on Windows 11, using the desktop app. I was using MS Word version 2312 (Build 17126.20132), and just before writing this post I checked for updates again (I had already tried a few days back with no success) and it actually updated to Version 2401 (Build 17231.20084). I opened Word the Bad Request didn't appear. I opened a new file and tried again and the message came up again!
I hope I gave enough information!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you. The video helped with the problem!
Still not fixed
No, this really is unacceptable.
Try the Microsoft solution posted in the primary thread at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/watermark-error-400/a9d67004-66f3-4bef-901f-9dd333df70a2
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more