When I try to add pictures to define a new bullet it shows "Bad Request - Request too long / HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long."
It doesn't matter if I do it from the bullet button in the ribbon, or defining a new list style. I don't have that problem when adding a regular picture or even icons.
I've tried:
- Deleting the ListGal.dat file as suggested in another post
- Replacing the Normal.dot global template file as suggested in the same post
- Clearing the officefilecache folder
- Going offline (the same window appears but blank)
- Repairing through the Windows repair option
I'm on Windows 11, using the desktop app. I was using MS Word version 2312 (Build 17126.20132), and just before writing this post I checked for updates again (I had already tried a few days back with no success) and it actually updated to Version 2401 (Build 17231.20084). I opened Word the Bad Request didn't appear. I opened a new file and tried again and the message came up again!
I hope I gave enough information!