A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Thanks Alejandro_Valdez
Tried many other solutions before, but this was the only that worked for me.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Correlation Id: XXXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)XXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)
Timestamp: 2023-08-13T11:25:35.000Z
DPTI: XXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)
Error Tag: 657rx
Error Code: 2148073494
[PII removed by MSFT]
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks Alejandro_Valdez
Tried many other solutions before, but this was the only that worked for me.
Thanks.
I am having the same issue. I am thinking it maybe started when I turned off bitlocker. Going to turn it back on and see if that corrects my problem. Will post if it does.
This WORKED for me:
Disconnect and reconnect your work or school account on your PC. This can help refresh your credentials and permissions for your Microsoft account. To do this, go to Settings > Accounts > Access Work or School and select your account, click on Disconnect, and then open OneDrive and log back in.
This worked for me as well. Thanks!
When I log out from my account y cannot log back in either and the same error appears. So I cannot access de settings to make this changes you propose. Any ideas?
The solution that I found was to reset Internet Settings (Control Panel-Internet Settings-Advanced), disconnect from MS365 account, restart. For Windows 11, in a command console, run Rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl ResetIEtoDefaults, disconnect from MS365 account, and then restart.