Couldn't sign into my enterprise account.

Anonymous
2023-08-13T11:30:53+00:00

Correlation Id: XXXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)XXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Timestamp: 2023-08-13T11:25:35.000Z

DPTI: XXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Error Tag: 657rx

Error Code: 2148073494

[PII removed by MSFT]

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-02T16:47:36+00:00

    i can not take credit i found this back in 2020 or 21 in the community

    i was receiving same error as well as cannot setup pin errors when signing in to Azure joined device

    we did not see a duplicate in the Email & Accounts, but did the command to make sure ,and it worked

    this what i found

    "We dealt with this a bunch in our environment. What we found is that some PC’s were showing duplicate accounts under “Email & Accounts” in settings. So, for example, when loading up the settings app in Windows and going into the “Email & Accounts” section, you might see 2 listings for user account “John.Doe@keyman .com”. This appears to cause issues in Windows (and Office), including with Hello setup. Not sure why the duplicate account shows up, but the solution is to go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker and rename the “accounts” folder to “accounts.old” and reboot. The duplicate account will be gone after a reboot, and Hello should properly complete set up. We’ve also noticed this fixing several other issues, including Office 365 randomly showing “unlicensed product” for a user with an active E5 license. Whenever duplicate accounts show up, it eventually causes issues!"

    hope it helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-05T23:47:31+00:00

    I had this problem and tried most of the solutions advised here. I suspected that there was some kind of corruption to Teams so I uninstalled it and both Outlook and OneDrive were immediately able to connect.

    The same problem occurred again a short time later and my above solution did not work this time. The solution that I found was to reset Internet Settings (Control Panel-Internet Settings-Advanced), disconnect from MS365 account, restart. For Windows 11, in a command console, run Rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl ResetIEtoDefaults, disconnect from MS365 account, and then restart.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-06T04:25:07+00:00

    Dear Sirs,

    I appreciate your kind support.

    Even though I re-installed office 365 again, I failed the log-in on mail and word.

    According to the advice on the internet communicty, I log-off the cloud.

    And then, I successfully log-in the mail and work and ppt.

    Until now I am using without any difficulty. But the login by finger print is not availiable after that.

    Thanks again for your help. Have a good day!

    DK

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T13:54:45+00:00

    That what solved solution for me.
    Got the same error (1200 657rx) after updating to windows 11. Tried everything, no luck. Then somehow came to that page and it helped:

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/activation/tpm-malfunctionedRemove Office credentials Check BrokerPlugin processClear the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)And everything works now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-22T14:44:11+00:00

    Hi all,

    Just today, a colleague of mine has this error with a client and what resolved the problem is to log off the Office account in the Office apps and clearing the TPM.

    We will keep checking if the error returns.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments