A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I am having the same problem with both Teams and Outlook.So....it is kind of hard to email our admin if I can't get into my mail.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Correlation Id: XXXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)XXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)
Timestamp: 2023-08-13T11:25:35.000Z
DPTI: XXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)
Error Tag: 657rx
Error Code: 2148073494
[PII removed by MSFT]
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same problem with both Teams and Outlook.So....it is kind of hard to email our admin if I can't get into my mail.
This WORKED for me:
Disconnect and reconnect your work or school account on your PC. This can help refresh your credentials and permissions for your Microsoft account. To do this, go to Settings > Accounts > Access Work or School and select your account, click on Disconnect, and then open OneDrive and log back in.
I use windows 11 and this worked for me:
Thank you Andrik.
FYI, i get it working by deleting the user profile.
I had this error on every Office apps, including OneDrive.
After creating new user profile from scratch, every apps authentified correctly.
Dont know what happened.
Did you delete the profiles in c:\users or do you mean in teams itself?