A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Setting launcher's "Compatitbility mode" to "Windows 8" worked for me, thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Correlation Id: XXXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)XXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)
Timestamp: 2023-08-13T11:25:35.000Z
DPTI: XXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)
Error Tag: 657rx
Error Code: 2148073494
[PII removed by MSFT]
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Setting launcher's "Compatitbility mode" to "Windows 8" worked for me, thanks.
FYI, i get it working by deleting the user profile.
I had this error on every Office apps, including OneDrive.
After creating new user profile from scratch, every apps authentified correctly.
Dont know what happened.
Maybe. I was given an option to try, but I have to wait until the user comes back to work to test with them.
Option: Set Teams to compatibility mode for Windows 8
NOTE: this opens up a profile specific location to a shortcut of Microsoft Teams, so this will have to be done for every affected user.
Let me know if that works for you.
Hi Rich,
Did you get any constructive answer ?
Facing same problem.
Rhoda,
I don't know how replying only three weeks after the issue was first reported is considered "old". Nevertheless, I have initiated a support case through Microsoft. Thank you for that link.
Rich