Couldn't sign into my enterprise account.

Anonymous
2023-08-13T11:30:53+00:00

Correlation Id: XXXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)XXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Timestamp: 2023-08-13T11:25:35.000Z

DPTI: XXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Error Tag: 657rx

Error Code: 2148073494

[PII removed by MSFT]

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-16T06:37:49+00:00

    Thanks for your explainations.

    I had same issue for login MS office365 account with Windows10 Home.

    I removed account coonection in windows as below.

    disconnect work account from Windows Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > find your Microsoft 365 work account and click Disconnect,

    Then, open office app(excel or word,power point..) and try log-in again.

    I could recover login condition by this way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T16:40:59+00:00

    The solution that I found was to reset Internet Settings (Control Panel-Internet Settings-Advanced), disconnect from MS365 account, restart. For Windows 11, in a command console, run Rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl ResetIEtoDefaults, disconnect from MS365 account, and then restart.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T08:14:07+00:00

    When I log out from my account y cannot log back in either and the same error appears. So I cannot access de settings to make this changes you propose. Any ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-08T19:51:09+00:00

    This WORKED for me:

    Disconnect and reconnect your work or school account on your PC. This can help refresh your credentials and permissions for your Microsoft account. To do this, go to Settings > Accounts > Access Work or School and select your account, click on Disconnect, and then open OneDrive and log back in.

    This worked for me as well. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-07T15:03:06+00:00

    I am having the same issue. I am thinking it maybe started when I turned off bitlocker. Going to turn it back on and see if that corrects my problem. Will post if it does.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments