Couldn't sign into my enterprise account.

Anonymous
2023-08-13T11:30:53+00:00

Correlation Id: XXXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)XXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Timestamp: 2023-08-13T11:25:35.000Z

DPTI: XXXXXXX(PII removed to protect privacy)

Error Tag: 657rx

Error Code: 2148073494

[PII removed by MSFT]

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T14:56:59+00:00

    Hi all,

    Close Outlook,

    The best way is to go to User Appdata folder / local / packages

    then delete folder Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy

    Restart computer and then it Works !

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-16T06:37:49+00:00

    Thanks for your explainations.

    I had same issue for login MS office365 account with Windows10 Home.

    I removed account coonection in windows as below.

    disconnect work account from Windows Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > find your Microsoft 365 work account and click Disconnect,

    Then, open office app(excel or word,power point..) and try log-in again.

    I could recover login condition by this way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-06T04:25:07+00:00

    Dear Sirs,

    I appreciate your kind support.

    Even though I re-installed office 365 again, I failed the log-in on mail and word.

    According to the advice on the internet communicty, I log-off the cloud.

    And then, I successfully log-in the mail and work and ppt.

    Until now I am using without any difficulty. But the login by finger print is not availiable after that.

    Thanks again for your help. Have a good day!

    DK

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T21:52:24+00:00

    For me, the issue ended up being a secondary (shared) account was also signed into sundry Office apps on the computer. Had to remove that account from the Accounts section in Settings, uninstalled all Office and Teams applications (with reboot), signed into their 365 account online to download and re-install all Office applications, and the "work" version of Teams (white "T" with purple background, not the home/personal version - purple "T" on white background). Once done, the user was then able to sign into Teams and OneDrive and all other Office applications without that TPM error showing up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-02T21:08:12+00:00

    Rhoda,

    It appears that you were not able to help with this issue. We can effectively bypass the problem with the Internet but... this is not the same at all.

    The other answers below show that a patch for Windows 11 needs to be made. Can you help us in any other way or give us an approximation for the patch to be implemented?

    Regards,

    Julie

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments