you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:11:32+00:00

    I have used the "Stock Data type" in Excel 365 for Windows it shows the same message even signed in.

    Try to repair the office -> Doesn't work

    Uninstall -> Restart -> and reinstall Office 365 for Windows -> also doesn't work.

    But when changed to use the Excel 365 for Mac it doesn't have the same issue and the data is updated as usual.

    This is strange and now that I have found this thread. I will follow if other people have the same issue as me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:13:17+00:00

    Thanks for your posting. Helps to know that others are having the same problem. I'm thinking about going to a manual way to get current stock prices--the way I did it before Data Types. Or maybe seeing if Google's Sheets has the features now missing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:15:51+00:00

    Me too, Praveen. Still not working for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:18:34+00:00

    I only have Microsoft not Mac

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:28:12+00:00

    Same problem for over 24 hours now. Signing out, rebooting, signing back did nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments