you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:45:42+00:00

    I have now checked, and it is working on both the Windows Excel app and the web at my location, can you check from your end and let me know

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T11:23:58+00:00

    I am still having the issue. Its been so for at least the last 8 hours. Tried logout and log back into Excel.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T11:31:40+00:00

    Still not working for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T12:01:41+00:00

    I am still having the same issue.. hope MS can fix it soon..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T12:04:27+00:00

    Still not working as per 1 pm London

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments