you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T06:00:32+00:00

    i am also facing the same issue since today

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T08:31:40+00:00

    i am also facing the same issue since today

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:33:52+00:00

    I have the same issue. Strangely, the data update on Laptop installation but not on PC.

    I have tried to sign-out from Office 365, re-start the PC, sign back in to Office 365 as well as perform an EXCEL update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:34:25+00:00

    Thank you, should we raise a ticket with Microsoft. is there a link available for creating the ticket?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:41:06+00:00

    > I have tried to sign-out from Office 365, re-start the PC, sign back in to Office 365 as well as perform an EXCEL update.

    I did the same. It did not help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments